Administrator (Maternity Cover)
This position is to start ASAP and is ideally situated just outside Warrington Town Centre with easy links to public transport and also has free on site car parking.
Full time - 35 hours per week. On-going position initially for 9 months but there could also be a possibility of a permanent role
If you have previous experience of working in a busy fast-paced office environment, then we want to hear from you!
Duties will include:
- Processing sales invoices
- Arranging deliveries and transport
- Dealing with internal and external customers on the phone and via email
- A strong confident communicator is required to deal with a variety of customers, clients and internal team members
- Processing credit notes
- Competent at generating quotes and pricing
- Electronic filing
- PC literate - using in-house system (full training will be given)
- Ability to multi-task
- Conscientious and committed to seeing the contract through
- Working for an established business who are a leader in their field
Hours are Monday to Friday 9am-5pm. Hourly rate up to £8.00 p/hr.
Prestige are acting as an employment agency to recruit for this position
OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE BOTH TEMPORARY AND PERMANENT Your local independent with over 2 decades of success Prestige Recruitment - Placing people with passion.
"Prestige Recruitment is a boutique recruitment agency supplying Office Support and Specialist Transport staff throughout Warrington and the Cheshire area"
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advertisement. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, then you may presume that your application has been unsuccessful.
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advertisement. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, then you may presume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job