Are you looking for a local job at a fantastic company? Did you study Marketing and are looking for your first step? If so look no further! We are currently hiring for an Administrator/ Junior Marketing Assistant to join a growing company in Wandsworth.
We are looking for an entry-level administrator/marketing assistant to join a thriving company in their modern and energetic offices in SW London. The role will be split into two major parts: assisting with the general administration amongst the office and directly assisting the marketing team in their digital and direct marketing campaigns meaning you will benefit from great exposure to all aspects of marketing.
As the Administrator/ Junior Marketing Executive you will have the following key responsibilities:
- Work as part of the marketing team to deliver online and offline marketing campaigns
- Support the Social Media Executive in managing the company’s community on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Support the marketing executives in producing direct marketing campaigns and brochures including briefing the design agency, proofing the content, organising print and postage
- Support the marketing executives with briefing and proofing press adverts
- Supporting the marketing executives in producing trade marketing materials
- Work on selected digital projects including creating e-mails and updating the website
- Use analytics to evaluate success, report on campaign effectiveness and ROI
- Provide administrative support to the office being the go to person and exposing yourself to all areas of the business
What’s in it for you?
- Full support and training from the marketing team
- Starting salary of £20-24k with great opportunities to grow and develop within the company
- Great employee perks
- Fantastic opportunities for progression both personally and professionally
What we need in return?
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communicator
- Creative thinker who offers new ideas
To hear more about the role or to ask any questions you may have please contact Will @ Upgrade Recruitment, all contact details are available on the Upgrade Recruitment website.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job