Administrator - Manufacturing
Job Profile for Office Administrator - Manufacturing
An Office Administrator is required to join a well-established and expanding manufacturer who supply into the sub contract precision engineering sectors.
The Office Administrator will be a working iwthin the admin team in the company and will require liaising with various different departments on a daily basis to ensure smooth running of the business.
Office Administrator - Manufacturing Position Overview
- Dealing with incoming calls, acting as face and initial point of contact for the company.
- Supplier orders, processing customer orders (both new and repeat).
- Updating the companies ERP system (Factory Master)
- Managing all customer relations, including issuing quotes, providing status updates on all orders and generally being the customer facing employee of the organisation.
- Updating and processing documents for Quality Management System and managing the quality internal audit process.
- General administration and answering all current and potential client or customer enquiries via telephone, email
Office Administrator - Manufacturing Position Requirements
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Previous experience within an admin role within a Manufacturing environment advantageous
- Excellent typing skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience of raising purchase orders
- Full UK Driving License
- Based in a commutable distance of Coventry
Office Administrator - Manufacturing Position Remuneration
- Salary £18,000 - £21,000 - Dependent upon experience
- 28 Days Holiday, including Bank Holidays
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'