HPCareers are now seeking an Administrator to working within the Production Planning team of an award winning international Design / Manufacturing company.
To provide administrative support service for the Production Planners, ensuring that processes are completed in a timely fashion and to a high degree of accuracy, allowing the Production Planners to focus on prioritisation, delivery and service.
- Ensure the accurate allocation of bill of materials (BOMs) on to production schedules, there by generating an accurate raw material stock file.
- Maintain comprehensive stock files by processing delivery notes accurately via AS400 system.
- Ensure accuracy of supplier invoices prior to authorisation.
- Make sure information is readily available to the Production Planners by accurately inputting anticipated delivery dates once notification has been received from suppliers.
- Update of stock take figures as and when required, to deliver an accurate stockfile.
- Resolve any issues arising from allocations, to ensure efficient and accurate receipt of finished goods.
- IT skills: MS Office, word, excel, email, databases and AS400
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Production, warehouse, manufacturing or logistics administration skills
- Excellent communicator
- Salary: £16500
- Training and development opportunities
- Company pension scheme, matched up to 3%
- 23 days holiday plus the bank holidays (3 are kept for Christmas and the New Year)
- Private medical cover
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Death in service benefit
- Subsidised gym membership
- Free parking on site
- Production Administration
- AS400 system
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job