Administrator Lvl 4
Job title: Admin lvl 4
Hours: Monday to Friday 9-5
Our client requires a Administrator to join their team on a temporary ongoing basis
Day to Day duties will include the following:
* Answering inbound calls and gatekeeping for the team
* Delivering excellent customer service and effective communication
* Inputting data onto in-house system
* Spreadsheet management - Excel experience /data entry is essential
* Dealing with queries from customers and partners
* General administration
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* Previous office experience (Essential)
* Excellent customer service (Essential)
* Accuracy (Essential)
Workforce Office Appointments team fill hundreds of temporary, temp to perm and permanent vacancies throughout Worcestershire and South Birmingham every Year.
Operating from multiple registration centres across Redditch, Worcester and Kidderminster, our team offer a unique service tailored to match your exact needs and can assist you with the following job categories: Clerical / Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales & New business development, secretarial & PA, Accountancy & Finance, Professional and management!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend them to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help. 0ff1c3
Worcestershire's Leading Recruiter
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'