Do you want to build a career?
If so our client who are widely recognised as one of the largest and most innovative providers within their sector in the UK could potentially be the career you are looking for.
The main duties of the role are summarised as follows:
- Answering incoming calls to the team, distributing calls and actioning where possible
- Handling incoming enquiries from clients
- Liaising with internal departments
- Preparing client documentation
- Maintaining relationships with external suppliers
- Updating data on internal database and produce reports
- Management of filing systems
- Experience in an administrative role is desirable
- Previous financial experience would be advantageous but not essential
- Good telephone skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Unico Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
Unico Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job