Administrator - Leading London University
Signature Recruitment is excited to present the opportunity to join a leading London University as an Administrator. This role will be on a part time, temporary basis and will involve various administrative tasks and working with library services.
The successful candidate will need to have a strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills and be pro-active. If you have the above qualities and are confident dealing with large data sets, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Administrator Key Responsibilities:
- Compliance of library submissions
- Liaising with library services on submissions
- Cross referencing between five departments
- Attending meetings and taking accurate minutes
- Stakeholder management
- Meeting tight deadlines
- Providing additional ad hoc administrative support when required
Administrator Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience working in administration
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Office; Outlook, Word and Excel (sorting and filtering)
- High attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Enthusiastic and personable attitude
- Excellent organizational skills
If you are professional, well-presented and are in possession of the skills outlined above, please apply today!
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, occasionally due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application may not have been successful this time but we will keep your details on file and may contact you with future opportunities.
- Communication Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Meeting Deadlines
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'