Administrator - Lancing
Our client, based in Lancing is currently looking for an Administrator to join their team on an initial 3 month contract, to start ASAP. The team you will be working in is a business environment focused on delivering strong customer service to all their clients. You will be taking responsibility for customer needs, following the correct process to resolve the customer issues whilst keeping the customer involved at all stages. The role is a full time position, working 37.5 hours a week.
What will be the core duties of the role?
- Investigate queries accurately and raise with the relevant parties without delay and escalate where needed
- Respond to queries from customers/stakeholders promptly within agreed time lines
- Clear understanding of customer / stakeholder needs to deliver the most appropriate and fit-for-purpose solution
- Support improving team and customer performance by suggesting more efficient way of working.
- Operate within our people processes and policies e.g. performance management, absence & leave etc.
- Proven customer service experience
- Good communication skills - verbal and written
- Telephone skills highly preferred
- Attention to detail
If you are interested in this position, please apply ASAP or give Sam Suleman a call to discuss further on .
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business.
- call centre
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job