Administrator - IT - full-time - New Doncaster Warehouse
Our business is growing fast and changing all the time, so we have to make sure our tech stays up to speed and we’re ready for every challenge. As an IT proffessional you'll have the technical know-how that keeps our IT systems running smoothly.
Every day - including some evenings and weekends - will bring a fresh challenge, putting your analytical mind to the test. Your commitment, energy and passion for outstanding service will play a vital role in keeping our IT systems working seamlessly.
What will you do?
- Be the IT expert for our warehouses, admin teams and stores
- Make sure equipment is installed correctly and working as it should
- Keep hardware and software systems running smoothly across your region
- Investigate, troubleshoot and solve any IT issues that arise
- Support the day-to-day running of the Administration department
What will you need?
- Experience of providing first-line support
- Understanding of IT systems including servers, networks and printers
- A knack for managing and maintaining databases
- A confident communication style and strong organisational skills
- A proactive, can-do attitude
- Initiative and the drive to give everyone great service
What do we offer?
You'll be well rewarded as a key player in the Lidl team. As well as becoming part of a strong, fast-growing business, you'll get great training and real opportunities to build your career. On top of your competitive salary, starting from £20,300 with the ability to earn up to £28,928 (*dependent on experience), you'll enjoy 30 days' holiday, a pension, plus discounts on all Lidl products and on a range of holidays, days out, cinema tickets and plenty more. If you work within the M25 you’ll also receive an extra 10% of your salary as a London weighting benefit (see our FAQ section for more info).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job