Our client specialises in providing expert independent advice. Based in two offices across South & North Manchester the team consist of; Advisers, Paraplanners and an Administrative team and they now have an excellent opportunity for an Administrator to join their Cheshire based team.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- To deal with telephone / email enquiries
- Sorting and distributing incoming post and organising and sending outgoing post
- Create and maintain filing systems / client files
- Arrange meetings / book appointments
- Update and maintain the firm's records / registers, as required
- Update and maintain the firm's diary system
- Prepare and issue proposal packs
- Submitting new business
- Compiling invoices
- Liaising with product providers, as and when necessary
- Assisting advisers/paraplanners in the creation of client financial reports / letters
- Monitor fee payments from clients
- To attend staff meetings as and when required
- Maintain a computerised customer database
- Type and word-process various documents and electronic information
- Create financial reports using spreadsheets
- Prepare client portfolio reviews
The successful candidate must have previous experience working as an Administrator within a Professional Services environment. You will have an eye for detail and take extra lengths to satisfy the needs of clients. You must be confident, passionate and thrive off working in a fast paced and busy team environment. For further information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF:NJR10952
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'