Our established and highly professional insurance-based client is seeking to recruit additional staff to join their friendly teams.
- Review new rate comparison requests and refer to client with any queries as necessary before actioning their request.
- Speak directly with hire companies as a "mystery shopper" to obtain comparable quotes.
- Produce court-ready signed witness statement and collate together with substantiating evidence to send to client.
- Rates are gathered using established company methods and stored by use of imagery and call recordings.
- Actively plays a supporting role within the team.
- All sent correspondence, including E-mail, is grammatically correct and set to the agreed company format relating to that document.
- Perform other work-related duties as requested or required.
- Strict adherence to company policy relating to the collation of evidence.
- Precise attention to detail.
- Holds a high degree of self-motivation and initiative.
- Ability to prioritize, organise and plan work for self under pressure.
- An ability to learn quickly on the job.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving ability.
- Computer proficient with Microsoft Office programs.
- Professional attitude with colleagues and clients.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Must be prepared to accept responsibility for their work and decision making.
- Must have GCSE English and Maths Grade A*-C or equivalent.
Due to work place location your own transport is essential.
First Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Business for this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job