A successful and ambitious company are looking for an Administrator & Installations Project Manager to join a friendly team in their open plan office. The salary ranges between £16,000 - £18,000 dependent on experience. My client is looking for an organised multitasker who is process driven. You must have office based administration / customer service experience.
- A variety of administration, customer service and order processing duties
- Mange the full installation process
- Ordering specific technical products, hardware and line orders
- Raising invoices, data entry and email correspondence
- Responsible for full administration support to the internal team
- Communicate with customers and suppliers via telephone, email and letter
- Administer the booking process from start to finish keeping customers updated throughout the process
- Process orders on the system, liaising with internal departments
- Previous administration experience in an office environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong project management skills able to co-ordinate equipment deliveries, installations, engineers and training schedules
- Thrive in a busy working environment
- Salary between £16,000 - £18,000 basic depending on experience
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Miriam Thomas at Yolk Recruitment.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
- Customer Service
- Order Processing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job