Salary: £20,000 per annum
Location: Welwyn Garden City
Contract: Perm, Full Time
We have a new and exciting opportunity which we would like to share with you!
A fantastic Administration role has arisen with our client based in Welwyn Garden City.
Are you an experienced administrator looking to join a busy team, handling incoming calls and providing all round support?
- Answering inbound calls and dealing with queries
- Collating driver’s workload information
- Collating work tickets
- Raising Invoices
- Using Excel on a daily basis
- General administrator; processing documents, filing, faxing etc.
- Providing general all-round support for the team
- A dedicated and experienced administrator
- Confident, bubbly personality
- Ability or experience scheduling workloads
- Excellent Excel skills
- Able to multitask
- Good organisation and communication skills
- You must possess a full UK Driving license for this position
- 20 days’ annual leave + bank holidays
- Parking on site
- Fun and vibrant office environment
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next seven working days. Good luck with your application!Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012 and Best New Business Award in 2013 at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job