Fabulous opportunity to work in a vibrant environment! My client is looking for an additional administrator to join this team of 6 providing Good progression within the company. THIS ROLE IS BASED IN THE BEESTON AREA THEREFORE AN EASY DRIVE FROM A DERBY LOCATION.
6 months to a year process driven administration with a NVQ in admin would be an advantage - confident and ambitious would be a good way to describe this entry level admin role... you must have some experience and a can do attitude to learning.
EXPERIENCE OF ANY PROPERTY RELATED ADMINISTRATION IS DESIRABLE, BUT NOT ESSENTIAL. GOOD ADMIN SKILLS , HIGHLY ORGANISED, WITH AN INTEREST IN PROPERTY. EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS WRITTEN AND SPOKEN ENGLISH.
BE SECURE! The company is national, well established and secure, there is a great period of growth over the next 12-18 months so securing a role now would allow you to be involved at a good stage of expansion. You will be working with some well known company names. They offer lots of benefits and touches other companies don't so if this matters to you along with job satisfaction you need to read on and apply asap.
The role itself is broad and varied and include duties:-
- Administration of agreements in and out the company , following legislation and adhering to company policies. - training will be given.
- Excellent accurate data entry and MS Word skills.
- Good relationship with clients essential, keeping people informed of different stages of projects- excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Organisation skills a must as you will be managing a process from start of new project, dealing with an array of queries which may come up and, following up documentation on the computer system. - Accurate inputting required.
- Confident to deal with different customer enquiries ensuring all information is documented.
- Conscientious with a willingness to be a real team player! Every customer is dealt with 1st Class Customer Service skills.
- Tenacious - someone who can be strong when needed to support team and clients
- IT Skills - MS Word/Outlook - email, Accurate Data Inputting and any property software system experience an advantage.
- Education - Minimum Grade C English and Maths with good fluent spoken English required.
- 6 months + Experience of administration/processing required, (property related administration a plus).
Hours and pay:-
- Hours are 8-4pm Monday - Friday week 1
- Hours are 10-6pm Monday - Friday week 2 (then back to week 1 hours).
- one day off in Lieu on a Monday or whenever you wish, as you will be on a rota to work 1 in 4 Saturdays (no more).
- Salary circa 15-16.5 PA. plus, (O/Time paid 1.5 hours).
- Benefits 20 days holiday, rising 1 a day in service up to 25, co.pension scheme, Free food and beverages, free gym classes, paid and supported industry qualification .
Apply today to get the ball rolling, this opportunity is an asap start for the RIGHT candidate. Fabulous opportunity.
- Communication Skills
- Accurate Data Entry
- Delivering Exceptional Customer Service
- lettings administration