JOB ROLE: Administrator - Immediate Start
JOB TYPE: Temp
HOURS: Monday - Friday 9am - 5:30pm 40 hours per week
SALARY: £11.50 - £12 p/h (DOE)
DURATION: 3 months initially Full Time Onsite
Office Angels are partnering a global, dynamic company on an admin support role for a busy team.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Full admin support for the team Account Managers
- Dealing with any customer queries
- Work with the Delivery teams to create and send Sales Orders, Sales Returns, Credit Memo's, and Quotations
- Ensure all customers are updated and contact lists are maintained
- Liaise with the Planning and Rostering Departments to plan courses
- Work with the Finance team for reporting customer credit control queries
- Monitoring the Customer Support Inbox and distributing emails to the relevant departments
- Fully competent in the use of Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Outlook, Excel and Power Point
- Experience in an Admin Role
- Experiencing working within a team and to tight deadlines
- Any customer service experience is also an advantage
- Apply today, the client is looking for someone to interview and start immediately!
- This position will be working from an office with COVID-19 procedures in place
- Please apply today with your up to date CV
- If you experience any issues applying, please send your CV along with the name of the role you are applying for to
Working as a temp is an ideal way of exploring different job roles and industries. It's also gives you control of your own work/life balance. Here are just some of the benefits you can expect when you become part of the Office Angels team:
- Employed directly with Office Angels, meaning we're always on hand to ensure you're being well looked after
- Eye care vouchers and money towards glasses should you require them for VDU purposes
- We can search for permanent work whilst you're in assignments and offer expert interview support and advice
- Weekly pay
- Pension scheme option (with employer contributions)
- 28 days paid annual leave (Based on a weekly accrual)
If you are interested in this role and wish to be considered, please apply with your CV now!
Office Angels are an equal opportunity employer and are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.
Please be aware we receive a lot of applicants for our roles if you have not been contacted within the next 5 days of applying for this role on this occasion you have not been successful but please go to our website for more vacancies - www.officeangels.com.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'