Insight Employment are seeking an Administrator for a client of ours in Wymbush, Milton Keynes for an immediate start.
Key Requirements: -
- To manage the assessment inbox communicating with candidates and recording submissions
- To check submission standard and prioritise assessment candidates for assessment dates
- Maintain all commercially focused assessment records
- To work closely with planning and scheduling team to schedule assessment events
- To book candidates to events
- To discuss and report on assessment booking and performance with the internal stakeholders
- To work closely with assessors and Managers to ensure a robust assessment planning process
Key Skills: -
- Must have strong attention details
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Intermediate level of experience with Microsoft Excel
£12.00 - £13.00 per hour depending on experience
If you are available immediately and interested, please email an up-to-date CV.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. If you do not hear back from us within 7 days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will however retain your details on file and may contact you should another suitable vacancy arise.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'