JOB TITLE: Administrator - Immediate Start
HOURS: Monday- Friday 8.30am - 5pm (with 1 hour for lunch)
SALARY: £20,000 - £21,000 p/a
CO TYPE: Well-established, growing, highly successful company with multiple locations across the South East
Are you an administration professional, immediately available and want to be a pivotal part of Brighton based organisation?
Office Angels are partnering with a well-established, growing company in central Brighton, and we are on the hunt for an administrator to join the team in a varied role.
Your new role will include:
- Assisting in the Administration for different departments including finance, involving processing invoices and expenses
- Administration support to the Events team as required, including event tickets and projects
- Coordinating company newsletters and communications across the business
- Point of contact for incoming calls and post
- Arranging meetings for various departments
- H&S tracking including first aid and fire extinguishers
- Arranging maintenance for the company
- First aid
- Reception duties, including open and closing
- Apply today, the client is looking for someone to interview immediately and start asap!
- Please apply today with your up to date CV and contact details
- If you have trouble uploading your CV, please email it to and put the job title as the subject
By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond.
Office Angels are an equal opportunity employer and are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.
Please be aware we receive a lot of applicants for our roles if you have not been contacted within the next 72 hours of applying for this role on this occasion you have not been successful but please go to our website for more vacancies - www.officeangels.com.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'