Administrator - Immediate Start - Graduates Welcome to Apply £9.49 per hour
Are you available to start immediately and looking for an administrative role? This would be ideal if you have recently graduated and you are looking for some temporary work to build your CV or if you have a proven track record in administrative work and are looking o develop into a new role.
Working in this busy, well known organisation, your role will be for a period of three months and involve remote working due to Covid. You will receive a full induction and individuals should be fully computer literate and used to working in an office environment. The role involves payroll administration and is a good opportunity to get experience of working within a financial setting. Working within a team, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuing payrolls are completed in a timely manner
- Dealing with queries from customers
- Ensure manual under and overpayments are valid and correctly calculated and payments raised on a timely basis
- Ad hoc tasks as deemed appropriate
- Ideally, you will be immediately available to start work and be able to commit to working for three months
- Experience of payroll is not essential however knowledge of computerised systems as well as a good ground in administration would be ideal.
- Applications are welcomed from recent graduates who have some experience within this ar
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'