Cordant People are currently looking for an experienced Administrator to start tomorrow 16/02 based in the Glasgow City Centre.
The duties -
- Incoming DX mail (early)
- print/scan jobs for WFH staff
- Post office trips for Special and Recorded Deliveries
- Liaison with Finance regarding cheques received
- General site maintenance/supplies
- Stationery orders
- Incoming Royal mail, and assigning to appropriate FE, etc.
- Scanning and dealing with the mail takes up a good few hours of each day
- Executry filing/admin as required
- Restore/First Scottish filing - exchange
- Manage requests to the Glasgow Admin email box
- Facilities shopping (bleach etc)
This is an ongoing temporary position, the working hours are 09:00-17:00 and the rate of pay is £9.50 per hour.
If interested please apply.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'