- Updating the client database
- Taking and typing minutes, agenda's and action lists
- File Management
- Formatting documents, letters, spreadsheets, tables in word, excel, PowerPoint, outlook
- General administrative duties
- Distributing paperwork
- Liaising with external agencies in a professional manner
- Team working skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good customer service skills.
- Experience of software packages, particularly Microsoft office.
- Previous minute taking skills is ESSENTIAL.
- Ability to work with confidential and sensitive information and cases.
Full time - 37 hours per week
£11.19 per hour
Temporary to permanent for the right candidate
- Admin Support
- general public
- service users
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'