Do you enjoy working towards targets? Are you someone who loves working in a large team with like minded people? Do you have great data entry or administration skills? We are currently recruiting for Data Entry for our client who is a renown retailer based in Morley. The role is initially a long term temporary role which may lead to a permanent opportunity in the future.
Duties to Include
* Creating and editing formal letters and contracts
* Entering data ensuring 100% accuracy
* Looking for anomalies and investigating issues
* contacting managers to gather more information
* Working closely with other teams in HR Shared Services
* Working towards closely monitored targets
* updating the internal database
We are looking for with the following:
* High level of accuracy and attention to detail
* Proficient in using IT
* Ability to multitask and gather information from multiple sources
* Flexible and willingness to learn
* Strong organisational skills
* Ability to work methodically
* The pay rate for this role is £8.50 per hour.
* Free parking on site
* On site canteen
* Break out area with pool table
This role is working 5 days out of 7 which includes 1 weekend or a full weekend every other weekend, hours between 6am - 7pm 37.5 hours per week.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job