Administrator - Glasgow - Temporary - Immediate Start
Looking for an exciting new career opportunity?
How about an opportunity to work within a market leading employer?
Our client is currently recruiting for a Administrator to join their friendly and supportive team.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Dealing with telephone enquiries
- Data Entry
- Creating spreadsheets
- Updating asset control logs
- Administration support for all areas of the depot
- Being the first point of contact for all enquires coming into the depot
- Responding to questions & queries over the phone/ via email
- Front desk duties
- Dealing with customer complaints
The right person:
- Will be confident in their own ability
- Will have good Excel skills
- Will have proven administration experience
- Will be a self-starter, able to work using their own initiative as well as in team
- Will be available immediately
Please apply now for immediate consideration!
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
- Call Centre
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job