Are you available immediately?
Do you have strong administrative skills and a friendly telephone manner?
Office Angels are proud to be working in partnership with one of the expanding organisations in Seaford.
As part of the varied role as an Administrator you will be given plenty of responsibility; including:
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records
- Answer calls from clients in a friendly, timely manner
- Produce reports and explanation of the data
- Work well as part of the team and provide any extra administration support where necessary
- Excellent attention to detail required
- Excellent communication skills is vital to this role
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages is essential (Microsoft Word,Excel etc)
- You will need to be flexible and able to take on different tasks at once
This exciting opportunity offers a competitive hourly rate and the working hours are 9am- 5:30pm, Monday-Friday.
If you are an organised team-player with strong IT skills and from an administration background, looking for a new challenge please apply with your CV today.
By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond.
Office Angels are an equal opportunity employer and are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy. Please be aware we receive a lot of applicants for our roles if you have not been contacted within the next 3 days of applying for this role on this occasion you have not been successful but please go to our website for more vacancies - www.officeangels.com.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job