Our client is looking to recruit a Administrator for a immediate start based in the Group's Head Office.
Hours will be 40 hours per week Monday - Friday, 8:45am - 5:15pm.
The successful candidate will be required to manage the full suite of duties that comprises of the following:
- Operating a switchboard in a warm, confident and happy manner
- Meeting and greeting clients in reception
- Managing site car parking
- Liaising with internal departments, the executive directors and senior management teams
- Co-ordination and preparation of meeting rooms
- Booking couriers
- Carrying out postal duties
- Administration adhoc duties
- Booking catering facilities - organising lunches and training / meeting equipment
This is a standalone role, therefore a confident, friendly character who is able to use their own initiative is essential.
If you have a background as a receptionist, corporate receptionist or member of a strong customer service team then please apply.
The role will report directly into Finance and some adhoc finance duties such as; invoice processing may be required to be performed in spare capacity moments.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job