An independent wealth management company based in Weybridge are seeking an Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
A local company based in Weybridge, Surrey.
- Provide administrative support to the team and directors
- Ensure that all administrative requests are submitted to deadline
- Ensure the smooth running of the office
- Deal with all incoming client requests and ensure these are updated into the in-house database in a timely manner
- Knowledge of Intelligent office or Advisor Office preferred
- Providing full administrative support which will require strong organisational and administrative skills
- Pre and post meeting preparation for client meetings (processing applications, completing valuations)
- Diarising to ensure client paperwork and proposals move forward and obtaining letters of authority from clients
- Strong communication skills with providers, clients and within the company
- Handling client queries in relation to administration
- Being proactive with regard to industry changes and ensuring team complies with FCA and internal compliance procedures ensuring client information and files remain compliant.
- Computer literacy (ideally with experience of Intelligent Office and Volume)
- Typing skills
- Ensuring all correspondence and documents are checked for accuracy prior to issue to ensure excellent client service
- Strong administrative background
- Ability to work under pressure with often conflicting priorities
- Professional approach
- Ability to communicate at all levels
Opportunity for growth
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job