I am currently recruiting for an Administrator to work in the team who supports people displaced by the conflict in Ukraine who have come to Sheffield on the Homes for Ukraine scheme, with the focus being on their housing needs. The office is based in the S4 postcode of Sheffield.
You will be working with the refugees themselves and also their sponsors who host them when they arrive.
You will help to support the refugees when they move on from hosted placements in to independent accommodation.
- Provide high-level administrative support to the team.
- To provide efficient and effective business process & document production including customer services support to internal and external customers.
- Provide effective financial monitoring and financial data reporting as required.
To be successful in this role you will have the below skills and experience:
- Strong administration experience
- The ability to use your own Initiative is
- Be able to adapt
- Any experience in housing or with refugees would be desirable
The hours of work are full time (37 per week Monday to Friday) and an attractive hourly rate of £11.90 is on offer.
This is a really rewarding role, please apply today to register your interest
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'