Joining nmcn will open a door full of opportunities, where our people are nurtured for success and empowered to build their own adventure. We believe in your development, potentiality and growth. We aspire to be industry leading with renewed focus on having a positive impact on everything we touch.
We work in partnership and collaboration with our customers, to deliver major built environment and critical national infrastructure projects across the UK. Our specialist engineering and construction teams bring multi-sector innovation and technical skill – from building and highways, to large-scale water networks and treatment plants.
An opportunity has arisen for an Administrator to work out of Head Office in Huthwaite, Nottinghamshire. The successful applicant will have excellent IT skills and will demonstrate a proactive, right first time approach to a multitude of different tasks. A professional telephone manner is required, along with an ability to achieve tasks in a timely manner.
What you’ll be doing day to day
- Providing general administration support for the operations team
- Raising orders on electronic procurement system
- Printing of drawings and specifications for site teams
- Coordinating monthly senior management meetings
- Organising job start up packs for new contract works, ensuring the latest documentation has been compiled in preparation for the commencement of works
- Assist operational / commercial / bidding teams in day to day administrative duties
The experience we're looking for in a candidate
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with excellent IT skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Good communicator and relationship builde
- Able to work within a multi - discipline team & office environment on their own initiative
The personal attributes we're looking for in a candidate
- Desire to understand and promote the Company purpose, vision, values and culture
- Trustworthy and ethical approach, exercising discretion where required
- Organised, structured and professional, with a passion for excellence
- Flexibility, resilience and the ability to influence and build relationships at all levels
- Commitment to the provision of excellent customer service
- Experience in a fast paced, national and multi-site business
- Self starter who has the ability to prioritise a varied workload and demonstrate good time management to comply with deadlines
What we can offer you
25 days holiday + bank holidays
Holiday trading scheme
Perks at work scheme (discount from high street retailers)
Free eye test vouchers
Employee share scheme
3x life assurance
5% enhanced pension contribution
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'