Administrator - Hertford - £20,000-25,000 per annum
Job Title: Administrator
Salary: £20,000-25,000 per annum, depending on experience
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Hours: Flexible hours between 8am-6.30pm (37.5 hours)
The Company: An expanding IT services company, providing a range of IT services to a varied portfolio of corporate clients as well as SME’s nationwide.
Purpose of the role: Seeking an organised and proactive administrator to come on board to support the wider team as well as streamline current processes.
- Produce quotes
- Order goods & services
- Maintain records of orders, service charges, invoices, receipts and payments on Quickbooks
- Process payments for metered services e.g. telecoms
- Assist with accounts queries and credit control
- Complete bank reconciliations
- Process supplier statements
- Process staff payroll and expenses
- Strong customer relations and communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Great attention to detail
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Office, CRM databases and bookkeeping/financial software e.g. Quickbooks
- Experience in a service delivery company (ideal)
- Good knowledge of IT and related products/services (ideal)
- Excellent progression opportunity to Financial Controller
- Workplace pension
- Bi-weekly fitness classes
- 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Free Parking on-site
- Competitive salary
Good luck with your application!
Should you be successful, a member of the Smart10 team will be in contact within the next 5 working days.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'