About the Company: Our well established client is looking for an experienced and well organised Administrator to join their busy office on a permanent basis.
Key Responsibilities: You will be a required to assist with the management of the services in the absence of the Department Head. The role will require liaising with internal colleagues and maintaining and developing relationships with new and existing clients.
- Schedule appointments for Surveyors/Consultants
- Issuing status reports and updates to Property Directors/Property Managers/Estates Departments/Health & Safety Representatives
- Ensure that all project documentation is set up and issued in a timely manner
- Issue all updated paperwork following Risk Assessments/Surveys/Re-Inspections
- Assist with the compilation/typing up of Risk Assessments/Surveys/Desk top Studies
- Development and control of new templates and documentation
- Compiling and issuing meeting minutes and agendas
- Ensure all project trackers are updated and issued to the relevant Heads of Department
- Assist the Head of Department with liaising and maintaining good relations with Contractors/Consultants/Suppliers to ensure effective programming of works
- Ensure that all deliverable services are completed within the expected time frame
- Fielding technical and non-technical enquiries from new and existing clients
- Assisting other departments within the business when required
- Have at least 2 years' experience of working within a similar Administration based role (Essential)
- Experience of working within Health & Safety (Desirable)
- Recognised Business Administration Qualification or equivalent Skills:
- Must be able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Advanced skills in the MS Excel/Word/Outlook
- Able to manage multiple tasks
- Able to demonstrate a high level of organisation
- Able to communicate effectively and possess an excellent telephone manor
What's in it for you? This is a permanent position, working Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm. 21 days holiday + 3 days for closing at Christmas and BH. The salary with be £18 -20,000 P/A depending on experience.
Interested to know more? My client is looking for someone to start ASAP so please send an up to date CV to or telephone for further information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job