Administrator - Growing Organisation
Success Recruit are working with a leading Engineering Services company based in Central Essex who are seeking to recruit an Administrator to support the Senior Managers and office team.
The successful candidate will ideally have 6 months to 1-year experience in Administration.
The successful Administrator will be expected to:
- Have high attention to detail
- Be a team player as well as being accountable for your own responsibilities
- Be hardworking with a positive can-do atittude
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
The successful Administrator will be rewarded with:
- The opportunity to join an established business
- An open and supportive team environment
Purpose of the Role:
The purpose of the Administrator is to provide full support across the business, to ensure all needs are met.
Duties to include:
- Acting as 1st point of contact for all calls alongside the Receptionist
- Taking accurate messages and transferring calls
- Booking hotel accommodations, train and flight tickets for the Senior Managers
- Input data from the engineers onto spreadsheets
- Communicate with other departments
- Liaising with suppliers
- Ordering office stationery and other suppliers
- Responding to emails in an effective and timely manner
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to gain further experience in Administration who is keen to learn and develop.
Monday to Friday - 9AM to 5PM
Up to £18,000 Dependent on Experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'