Administrator - Norwich
My client are a blue chip social housing maintenance contractor that are currently looking for a Install coordinator for a reactive gas contract based in Norwich
The successful candidate will have experience in dealing with high volume telephone calls, planning and scheduling operative’s diary’s coupled with the ability to multi task and prioritise workload in a pressurised environment. Liaise with residential tenants on their repair queries while consistently giving an exceptional level of customer service. Experience of dealing with sensitive and confidential matters over the phone and good communication skills are essential. The right candidate must have a track record of working in a fast paced admin role within the housing maintenance sector along with some scheduling works experiences is also essential.
· Taking a high volume of calls from tenants in regards to repairs/maintenance issues within their domestic properties
· Planning/scheduling multi trade operative’s workloads, using a bespoke software package.
· Dealing with queries and complaints from tenants in regards to Maintenance issues
· Liaising with tenants/operatives /surveyors supervisors
· Booking operative dairies
· Booking repairs with Subcontractors via phone/emails
· Planner/Complaints manager with any additional administrative tasks necessary as well as general administration around the office such as filing and scanning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job