Our client is part of one of the largest European banks. They have almost 40 years' experience in the UK as a leading provider of tax efficient financial solutions for thousands of different businesses across many market sectors - from small/medium-sized enterprises and large multinational companies, to public sector organisations and local authorities. Working in a fantastic, vibrant and friendly atmosphere they have an extremely low turnover of staff, talent is continually spotted and developed. If you are looking for advancement opportunities it is worth applying for this vacancy. Candidates we placed a few years ago are now the managers we are recruiting for.
You might be a graduate with 6 months commercial/administrative experience. Alternatively, you might have strong GCSE/A-levels results with 12/24 months commercial experience in a Customer Service or administration position and you are now looking to build a career with a blue chip that can offer you the support and development you require.
OBJECTIVE OF JOB
To quickly & accurately check documentation against specific credit & product criteria ensuring prompt payment to Vendors & Manufacturers in line with business procedures and policies ensuring the business objectives and SLAs are met and all company guidelines are adhered to at all times.
- Strong communications skills & a positive customer care approach.
- Excellent organisational & time management skills.
- Ability to maintain the highest standards whilst under pressure.
- Enthusiastic, tenacious & proactive attitude.Strong attention to detail
MAIN ACTIVITIES / TASK
- To ensure that we can enforce set to live agreements based on complete & correct documentation.
- To ensure a consistent service is provided to all Vendors and Manufacturers and to ensure SLAs regarding
- To review documentation to ensure compliant with legal and internal standards.
- To ensure that related issues are handled promptly as per published authorities & deadlines.
- Arrange payments by Telegraphic Transfer as required.
- To promote a positive perception of the company internally and externally
- To develop technical skills & knowledge in line with the growth of the Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job