To provide an effective, client focused, Front of House service at the Derby Office
- To support the effective operation of the office with regards to office facilities and maintenance
- To work with the Partners and Managers at Derby to provide effective administration and secretarial support
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Front of House Role:
- Greeting callers to the office in a friendly and professional manner.
- Assisting visitors and staff in any parking related issues, including maintaining the parking system in place at any given time.
- Maintaining the appearance of Front-of-House / meeting rooms and facilitating meetings held at the office, including booking meeting rooms and providing refreshments etc.
- Ensuring that sufficient supplies are held in stock in respect of the Dains staff kitchen and any supplies required to facilitate meetings.
- Maintaining the petty cash, distributing petty cash as required and ensuring that an accurate record of all requests is maintained and that the petty cash is reconciled on a regular basis.
- Supporting the Front of House Team at Lichfield through the provision of information.
- Handling and re-directing of telephone callers and passing on timely messages to Dains personnel using appropriate communication including voicemail and email.
- Use of Outlook for receiving and sending email messages and for arranging and communicating invitations, meeting appointments and updates to Dains personnel calendars.
- Sorting and distributing incoming and outgoing mail.
- Provision of secretarial and administration support:
- Typing of letters, spreadsheets and any other required documents using appropriate software audio typing).
- Binding of documents as required.
- To ensure the integrity of client data by undertaking agreed VPM activity, including, but not limited to, the creation of prospects and clients, updating information and reviewing assignments as a result of changes in personnel.
- Contacting clients as required.
- Ensuring invoices are correct, printed and recorded as printed
- 33 days holiday (inc bank holidays)
- Flexible working hours
- Smart working hours
- Buy and sell 5 days holiday
- Optional health / dental
- Ride to work scheme
- Bespoke Dains portal to include discount for gym membership, car/household insurance, travel, retail, going out etc
- Quarterly drinks events
- Summer / Christmas social
- 1 day off for CSR events
- Business Support
- Document Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job