Are you looking for a new opportunity?
My client an events company is looking for a Finance Administrator with French language skills to join their team on a 6 month contract.
Your main purpose of the role is to source accurate, timely purchase invoices from their suppliers and gaining approval for payment. The team will be working in a collaborative environment, and will have a high level of supplier and client interaction.
The role also requires the ability to follow client processes and to act as part of an important team in our business.
Your main duties will involve;
- Review of all the events and bookings undertaken on a client by client basis.
- Obtaining invoices from suppliers to meet all bookings.
- Review of inbound invoices.
- Liaising with the client after the event to ensure they are satisfied with the charges made.
- Dealing with any invoice related problems.
- Handling deposit payments.
- Producing weekly complied invoices to be sent to the client.
- Ensuring all invoices are processed for payment within the payment terms agreed.
- Manage the Up-Lift process where necessary.
- Monitoring the receipt of purchase orders.
- Client liaison.
- Supplier liaison.
- Maintain up to date records on all working flies.
- Maintain a good filing system.
- Obtaining copies of public liability certificates from hotels.
The successful candidate must have;
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Fluent in French
These types of opportunities don't come around often - so please apply now!
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job