£22.5K - £25K - Full time - Permanent - Monday to Friday 08.30am - 5.00pm with 1 hour lunch - 20 days holiday plus bank holidays AND the period between Christmas and New Year - Discretionary company bonus scheme - 5% contributory auto enrolment pension scheme and more!
Our client is a successful and expanding invoicing and payment intermediary between freelance artists and their clients. Their activity is developed in 75 countries. They offer a friendly, professional and supportive working environment, evidenced by the length of service of their employees. A strong 'family’ and team working environment fills the office.
Due to expansion, they now have a new opening for a French and English speaking Administrator to join their Head Office team on a full time, permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role is to provide an effective administrative and customer focused support service to all of the company’s clients and freelancers.
Reporting into the Managing Director and working as part of a team, key responsibilities will include:
- Following a set procedure to create and send invoices to clients on behalf of freelancers
- Liaise between clients and freelancers
- Contact clients in relation to payment enquiries
- Accurately maintain the company database
- To issue, track, process and complete invoices and quotes
- Problem solving
- Building strong working relationships with external clients and colleagues
- Recovering unpaid money from clients
The ideal candidate MUST:
- Be able to speak and write in fluent French and English - the first interview will be performed in French with the Managing Director. The majority of the role is email based.
Ideally you will have administrative/customer service experience. However, attitude, a strong work ethic and a desire to succeed are key to our client and applications from outside the office arena will be considered.
You will have clear, concise and positive communication skills, be able to work independently, (you will be based in your own office), build excellent customer relationships and provide first class customer care. You will have strong time management and IT skills - Outlook, Word and Excel.
Full training will be provided.
If this sounds like the new role for you, then we want to hear from you.
APPLY NOW and don’t miss this excellent career opportunity.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job