Administrator - FMCG
Liverpool City Centre
£18,000 - £20,000
I’m currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join a Global FMCG business based in the heart of Liverpool.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in an Administration/support role ideally within a FMCG, Manufacturing or logistics industry due to the nature of a fast paced environment.
The Primary objectives of this role is to support the National Account Manager in the day to day management of key accounts and develop direct customer contacts through effective networking and strong communication skills in order to raise the profile within their customer base
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop breadth of contact within the customer base with direct contacts such as Buying Assistant, Logistics team and Order Processing team in order to improve our knowledge of our customer’s business and use this to position ourselves more effectively with the decision makers within our customer base
- Manage the administration of the promotional programme for all key accounts, ensuring that all internal documentation is completed and that customers are provided with relevant promotional details and volume targets
- Timely & accurate management of customer contract balances
- Provide the forecast team with promotional volumes for all activity, and complete post promotional evaluation to help improve forecast accuracy
- Ensure promotional pricing is input accurately and that the price file is kept up to date to avoid pricing and invoice queries
- Liaise direct with the customer order process team to monitor orders and flag up volume issues where jointly agreed promotional targets are not being met. Highlight issue to the (Senior) National Account Manager.
- Collate market data in conjunction with Marketing and extract Product Information from the central data base for the (Senior) National Account Manager to ensure Princes are recognised as experts in the categories in which we operate and that accurate product information is supplied to our customers
Knowledge. Skills & Experience
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Excellent IT skills (Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint essential)
- Good communication skills
- Good planning & organising skills and ability to prioritise
- Ability to work within a team as well as on own initiative
- Proven ability to meet high demands and changing priorities
- Excellent analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- A good understanding of SAP would be an advantage
If you feel this role would be of interest, please apply via the link.
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'