Administrator - Fluent German Speaker - Full Time Contract for 12 Months
We are a growing firm of accountants based in London, looking for a fluent German speaking administrator to join our team. We provide global accounting and taxation services to international entrepreneurs with business interests in the UK, throughout the European Union and beyond.
As we continue to expand we are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic person to join us as a full time administrator for a 12 month period to cover maternity leave. The right candidate will have previous administration experience, be confident communicating with clients and other members of the team, and will be fluent in English and German.
On a day to basis you will be responsible for
- Dealing with client queries
- Working directly with the team
- Answering questions, researching information and translating emails from clients
- Arranging meetings and coordinating meeting rooms
- Keeping the database up to date
- General administrative tasks such as dealing with the post, scanning, shredding, phone calls, chasing payment, etc
Additionally, you will assist with
- VAT registrations
- Contracts for new clients
- Company incorporations
- New client consultations
- Company Secretarial work
We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible, with a starting salary of £22,000 (though this will be dependent on previous experience). Initially this will be a 12 month contract to cover maternity leave, though this may lead to a full time, permanent position as we continue to expand.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
- Administrative Support
- General Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job