Are you a confident administrator with excellent communication skills? Do you have experience working with financial services? Then this could be the role for you.
Our client, an established wealth management firm, is seeking an Administrator to join their talented team.
By providing administrative support to clients invested in the firms' in-house products, your duties will include:
- Application processing
- Dealing with client queries (both written and telephone)
- Corporate event processing
- Client cash management
- Dealing with settlements and contracts
- Fund dealing
- Liaising with fund companies and financial advisers
Your skills and qualifications:
- You have previous administration experience
- You are a confident Microsoft Office user
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are a friendly individual, with an ability to create instant rapport
About the firm:
- Successful and award-winning wealth management firm
- A focused all-hands-on-deck environment
- You get to work in an agile environment to thrive in
If this sounds of interest, please contact Joanna at Flair for Recruitment for more information.
If you know someone else who would be appropriate for the role, please share this with them - if you refer someone who is successful we will reward you with vouchers of your choice.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'