Do you have previous financial services administration experience? Are you professional and proactive with a positive attitude?
Our client is looking for a Financial Services Administrator to offer a first class administrative service to their clients by supporting a team of consultants.
- Provide assistance to team members including advisors
- Draft letters and write emails
- Answer and deal with telephone enquiries
- Maintain and develop records
- Co-ordinate member fund switches
- Assist with non-advised transfer analysis
- Manage individual projects
- Assist with the preparation of fee schedules
- You will be professional, proactive and have a positive attitude
- You will be able to communicate effectively in writing and verbally
- You will have good numeracy and literacy skills
- You will be proficient in the use of relevant computer packages
- You will have strong administration skills
- You will be able to prioritise and organise your workload
- You will produce work that has a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- You will be comfortable working in a regulated environment
- You will work well within a small team
- You will be content in a varied support role
If this is of interest, get in touch today for more information and to get the ball rolling on your application.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'