£21,000 - £27,000 plus an excellent benefits package
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated candidate, with previous experience Financial Services experience, to join an award-winning Investment Platform located in West Sussex.
Working within the Client Operations department, you will be responsible for:
· Processing new client applications and associated client transactions
· Investigating and resolving account and client queries
· Documenting new processes and support procedures
· Maintain good client relationships through proactive measures and quality client service
· Collating feedback from clients and identifying areas for services improvements
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to display the following skills:
· Previous administration experience within a regulated financial services environment (insurance / pensions / IFA / investments / banking)
· Comfortable following and working to defined processes
· Fantastic written communication skills coupled with excellent attention to detail
· Ability to prioritise your own workload
· A genuine interest in learning about the industry and developing your knowledge
In return, our client offers a dynamic working environment, with a commitment in supporting your professional development.
For more information on this role, please contact Hannah Ross.
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'