Administrator- Financial Services
Monday - Friday
£20,000 - £25,000 (Depending on experience)
1st Step Solutions is currently working with a leading Financial Services firm based in Maidstone. The firm is seeking a Support Administrator to work solely for one of their Financial Advisers. This is an excellent role for someone with previous Financial Services experience.
As an Financial Services Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Running an effective diary for the IFA
- Issue weekly client progress updates by email
- Ensure existing processes are adhered to and business and client records are kept up-to-date
- Prepare appropriate client packs for meetings
- Take responsibility for client enquiries/queries or administrative questions, answering or fielding queries where relevant
- Assist in carrying out client annual reviews, ensuring any opportunities for new business are identified and referred to the IFA
- Manage and action referral scheme and other marketing campaigns
- Build and maintain good client relationships, delivering excellent and efficient service
- Deal with the day to day post as appropriate
- Process and prepare the completed client packs, including attitude to risk questionnaires, fee letters and ensure ID is certified before the file goes on to Research or the New Business Processing team
- Assist the IFA in identifying and developing lead sources and introducer relationships.
It is important for you to have worked within the Financial Services sector to be able to carry out this role and therefore we are looking at applications which can demonstrate this experience. If this feels like the perfect Financial Services Administrator role for you and you think you have the qualities and experience we are looking for then please apply now!
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job