My client based in Enfield, North London, is looking for a pro-active, skilled Administrator (with financial services experience); to join this established financial service organisation providing full support to the Financial Adviser Team.
The Administrator will be required to support all aspects of the office including
- Data base management ensuring system contains full and relevant information for every existing and potential client
- Managing life applications and pipeline
- Effective telephone communication skills
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills (good grammar and spelling essential)
- Confident and comfortable speaking to clients
- Focused and willing to learn
- Administration and organisational skills including managing internal processes
- Ability to identify issues and resolve disputes in an effective manner including the ability to manage client expectations and internal stakeholders
- Ability to work under pressure and to be flexible with everyday tasks
- Must be a team player - willing to share roles with para-planner from making coffee to client liaison
- Strong personal work ethic
- Goal-orientated individual
- An understanding of the Financial Services Market including
- The role of a Financial Adviser
- Experience using CRM and managing data.
- IT literate, including the ability to effectively use :
- Database management tools
- Scanning and document management.
This is a full time permanent position.
Your next step is easy if you are seeking a busy and challenging role within a busy, fun and friendly office then send your CV now to be considered you will be contacted within 24 hours for an informal chat.
- Communication Skills
- Computer Literate
- Financial Services
- Telephone Manner
- Manage client expectations
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job