Our client is an independent financial advisory company working with private and corporate clients across the UK and Internationally.
Due to their continued growth and expanding client base, they are seeking additional administrators to work in their Surrey office - centred on pensions administration and financial services - there are 2 roles currently as follows:
- An experienced professional with a high level of financial services experience
- Someone more junior - limited financial services specific experience but a strong base in administration
The suitable candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Administration experience ideally with specific Financial Services / Pension experience
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal with an attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work well in a team and demonstrating a confident phone manner
- Independent, self-motivated, methodical and keen to enjoy a long-term career move
- Willingness to learn new processes and product specifics
- Experience of a client database as well as proficiency in MS Office
The Administration Team's main role is to provide a wide range of support to the Financial Advisers, liaising with internal contacts and sometimes service providers to deliver a high level of service to clients. As a member of the Administration Team, you will play a key part in the overall performance of the company.
These roles offer the flexibility of being remunerated on a hourly basis and even though the ideal is a 37 hour week - could potentially suit those looking for reduced hours, people needing to fit work around childcare for instance or returning to work after a break. Being self employed is not as daunting as you may think and our client will give you all the assistance to set yourself up.
More details of the opportunity and specific duties will be provided once your details have been reviewed. Please send us a copy of your CV along with a covering note detailing your interest in the role. We will respond within 24 hours.
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job