Administrator - Financial Services Team
6-month fixed term contract
Free on-site parking & shuttle bus from Leeds Train Station!
Our client, a financial services asset management business based in Leeds is looking for Administrators to work within their asset management teams based in Leeds. There are a number of vacancies available offering 6-month fixed term contracts, which is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to get some solid administration experience for a reputable and growing company on their CV!
What do you need as the new Administrator?
- Office based experience
- Educated to a minimum of GCSE grade with C’s in both Maths & English
- A positive, motivated and vibrant personality
- The ability to learn new processes and procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
So, what will the Administration role involve?
- Carrying out basic administration duties in order to support the Financial Services and Asset Management teams
- Taking inbound calls from banks/investors/clients/financial advisers and answering any questions or concerns they may have
- Making outbound follow up calls where required
- Following strict procedures and processes
- Ensuring you are organising and time managing your work load appropriately
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for then click apply today to be considered for the Administration role. We will give you a call back to discuss the opportunity in more detail upon review of your CV.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. (Jo Holdsworth Recruitment - Recruitment Agency)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job