Administrator - Financial Planning
Salary: £17,000 - £20,000
Our client is a well established Independent Financial Advisors, who now have a new opportunity for a Financial Planning Administrator to join their team. Reporting directly into truly inspirational and supportive Directors this is a phenomenal opportunity for someone who is looking to join a professional and credible firm.
Both experience and personality are equally as important for this company. We are keen to hear from those who have obtained a good background working as an Administrator within the industry, alongside those who show passion, commitment, and very strong client care skills.
Daily duties will consist of;
- Save typed up meeting notes to Adviser Office
- Arranging pre-meeting research, and seeing all action points following a meeting through to completion
- Integrating (saving documents to their online software - Virtual Cabinet) and updating client information
- Integrate and update post
- Assisting the Paraplanners in relation to investments and protection matter
- New business research and some report writing may be required
- Liaising with product providers to ascertain any policy information
- Download Manager Statement from Manager Online Website on a weekly basis
- Posting documents
- chasing clients
- Chasing providers
- Assist Directors with general administrative tasks
- Managing reports
- Assisting the Senior Administrator in preparing packs to be sent in the post
- Liaising with suppliers (building contractors, gardener, window cleaner etc)
Our client is looking for a highly ambitious individual, who enjoys the challenge of a diverse role whilst having an eye for detail. It is also essential that the successful candidate is a team player, committed to the company, has a flexible and thorough approach with the ability to priorities their work.
The business offer very real career progression opportunities to the right candidate.
For more information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF: NJR7645
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job