Cheltenham - GL52 8YQ
Becoming a Finance Administrator with Capita Life, Pensions & Specialist:
We are seeking a new team member to join the existing, well established, Multi-Client Finance Team based in our Bishops Cleeve office. This interesting and varied role would suit an Administrator with transferable skills, who has an interest in becoming specialised within Financial Administration.
What you will do:
- Processing all receipts and payments efficiently and accurately, in line with agreed Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators
- Ensuring all internal controls (e.g. systems, bank accounts and controls) are secure, accurately maintained, reconciled, and correctly reported
- Working with the business to minimise and clear outstanding reconciling/suspense items
- Resolving queries and providing technical support and advice to internal customers
- Managing cheque printing and BACs runs, including authorisation and the supporting administrative tasks
- Updating bank mandates for changes in authorised signatories etc
- Arranging the opening/closing of client bank accounts
- Adhoc project work as required and adhoc support to the Team Leader and or Team Manager
Your experience will include:
- Data Entry - fast and accurate
- Good PC skills to include Microsoft Excel & Outlook
- Proven ability to meet deadlines in a client-driven, busy environment and to prioritise workload
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Accounting experience is desirable, but not essential, as we offer full training within the role
About Capita Life, Pensions & Specialist
At Capita Life, Pensions & Specialist, we work in partnership with over 20 well known UK and international financial services providers to administer life, savings and pensions policies on their behalf. We're able to deliver complex processing while maintaining quality, and provide a wide range of services including underwriting, back office administration, claims management and technical support. We work with a number of notable clients such as Sun Life, Abbeylife and Royal London. You could too, if you join our talented financial services team here.
Life, Pensions & Specialist are part of Capita Plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customers' needs, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day's holiday (rising with service), a company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts. At our Cheltenham office, you will also benefit from free parking / free Cheltenham stagecoach bus travel and on site restaurant and coffee facilities.
You'll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential - whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply - you can contact for guidance.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |
<img src="http://maps/api/staticmap?center=GL528YQ&zoom=14&size=200x200&maptype=roadmap&markers=GL528YQ&color:ORANGE|label:A|&sensor=false&key=AIzaSyA1avTFqfXs_sttGUBwjK6mTjic1Y-zg2I" align="left" />
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.
- Data Entry
- Attention to detail
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"