Have you recently graduated and are you looking for a career in finance? This role may well be for you.
We are looking for an Administrator to join our business Finance Operations Team in Haywards Heath. The role is the first rung on the ladder for someone that genuinely interested in a career in finance within a progressive organisation. Long term opportunities are available and there is the possibility of funding further study.
- Assist production of daily payment runs.
- Vendor clearing/reconciliation
- Deal with payment queries - both suppliers and individuals.
- Provide proof of payments/remittances as required
- Assist with various ad-hoc tasks across the Finance Operations department
- Analytical skills
- Prior Finance systems experience would be advantageous
- Prior Finance experience would be an advantage
- Recent graduate with a desire for a career in finance
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- A self-starter with a genuine interest in a career in Finance
- Ability to work as part of a team, but also capable of working on own initiative.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to accurately complete tasks while meeting key deadlines.
- The candidate must be prepared to learn new processes
- Problem solving skills
- Previous Graduate in a Finance related discipline
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"