Do you have experience of working within a busy finance department?
Are you an advanced user of Microsoft Excel?
We have an exciting opportunity to join this great Milton Keynes based employer as part of their Reward and Recognition Finance team. A part of this team, you will provide excellent administrative and finance support on a day to day basis to one of their high profile clients.
Position: Administrator/Finance Assistant
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm
Salary: £23,000 pa plus benefits
The job will involve…
- Producing MI and ad hoc reporting, utilising all Microsoft Office packages as required
- Ensuring that detailed work instructions are produced and updated, complying with relevant operating standards
- Ensuring all electronic and paper filing is accurate and up to date
- Ensuring client invoices are raised promptly, accurately and consistent with client requirements and as agreed within the invoicing schedule
- Attending client finance calls or meetings and produce contact reports as required
- Supporting the team with participant queries; covering inboxes, hotlines, voice mails and any ad hoc tasks as required
- Managing the day to day account finances/time sheeting
- Weekly & Monthly financial reporting as well as monthly points payments and reporting
- Reconciliations and debt control
- Gift Register ownership and reporting
- Daily voucher reporting and ordering
- Retailer voucher performance reporting and analysis plus removals and issues with voucher suppliers
The Person will…
- Have advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel (essential)
- Have an analytical with excellent problem solving skills, with a creative edge
- Be confident to highlight issues and suggest ways of improvement
- Have great attention to detail, particularly with finances, grammar, spelling and tone of voice
- Have an excellent understanding of IT, Creative and Finance to include PowerPoint
- Have the ability to work independently
- Be a team player with a positive attitude
- Have the ability to be flexible and agile in your ways of working.
- Communicate well at all levels
- Be keen to learn
- Have knowledge of the Reward and recognition industry (advantageous)
- Be able to present and produce presentations
- Be knowledgeable of data capture/analysis
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job