An established and global organisation based in Turnford that have been trading for over 50 years are looking for an administrator to join a busy team of 9 in a busy and varied role.
The successful candidate will be working within a busy and vibrant office within a role that offers variety and the opportunity to develop your skills.
The ideal candidate will have 2 - 3 years’ experience within a similar role. You will need to be a confident communicator, able to liaise with people at all levels.
- Taking orders by phone / email
- Processing customer orders
- Checking credit limit availability
- Processing invoices
- Inputting new contracts on the system
- Buying foreign currency and allocating currency against supplier invoices.
- Adhoc administration required
- Covering reception at lunchtime and any other time requested
- Customer service administrator experience is essential
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent
- IT Literate and competent user of Microsoft packages (Outlook, Excel, Word &PowerPoint)
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills
- Excellent time management, multitasking skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Empathetic and able to read customers
- Willingness to learn and strive for continuous improvement
- Responsive and reactive when presented with surprises/challenges
Salary: competitive salary
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Benefits: 22 Days holiday, Bupa after 6 months, Pension and dress down on Fridays
Please note due to the number of applications we often receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Excel
- Order Processing
- Sales Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job