Are you interested in working for a Global Exhibition Company?
Do you enjoy providing assistance to ensure the company you work for is as efficient as possible?
You will be providing Administration support to the Events Sales team; your role will have no sales involved.
- Ensure the smooth operation of the event cycle, working together with various teams and departments within the company.
- Invoicing all events
- Manage all legal documentation and ensure that it is distributed to the appropriate parties
- Full management of workload in line with schedule set by Head of Sales Support
- Responding promptly to queries from external parties and representatives.
- Compliance with events policy, procedures and overseas regulatory requirements
- Customer account maintenance and assist with improving procedures
- Previous admin experience
- Excel Intermediate (minimum)
- Good at working within a team
- Attention to detail
- Ability to adapt, pro-active and a self-starter.
£10.20 per hour
- Account Maintenance
- MS Office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job